D1 How do post-production techniques and processes create meaning in your product?

Overview - I wanted to show my editing process from start to finish and how it met target audience.

Why it's not in the newspaper?

The reason my campaign is not going to be in the newspaper is because nowadays not only the younger audiences, but also the older demographics no longer need the newspaper as its all online. This is because . The advantage to this is that we can focus on the digital side of print media, these things consist of websites, social media posts, etc.

The reason I changed the design -

The reason for why I changed the design is because I believe that the tickets needed a change of style and colour to really make it work and grasp the eye of the community.

As you can see this is the before and after of the programs I designed. After receiving feedback about the colours of the program I decided to make it more vibrant and inviting to the eye. The reason behind such a vivid change is because I also wanted to incorporate the colours with football, as why I have decided to change from the dull and boring pastel colours to the vibrant and eye-catching green and pink and blue. 
 






Editing the print -

The way that I had edited my print was using a software called canva, I used this to produce the tickets, programs, etc. Despite print being seen as an old way of advertising, I still see it as a powerful method as they are relatively cheap and can be very memorable depending on the design. 


Editing the website -

The use of a website bolsters may advertising completely, this is because website are modern and there is a website for everything, not only that though as you can also get great advertisement from using the search engine. The way to use the search engine is to pay for the website to be one of the top ones on searches, however this will be very costly. Although we are still in the development stage of the website, we do believe it will become a big factor in our advertising. We will also be making money through how many people use the website, and we will also allow for pop-up apps but only if they are family-friendly as we want to have no ethical issues.



Format -

The format that is used is an important thing to consider as we need to acknowledge the compatibility across different platforms 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Propositional Messaging

Methods Of Research - Magazines

Photoshop Image Adjustments