M1 - Unit 3: Marketing methods for the client brief

 Why Social Media? 

The reason that I have chosen Social Media as my promotion choice, is because nowadays people always use or have some form of social media. This allows us to connect to multiple different type of demographics, among the community.

Why use plain dialogue?

The reason I have chosen to present much of my information in the form of spoken dialogue this is because there is a lot of information to get across in a short amount of time. As their is a small amount of time to give the information in, it means that plain dialogue is the most efficient.

I have created created a campaign, that consists of a website, social media, programs, tickets, flyers, etc. This is to promote my L12 football awards show. I believe that I have met the client brief/proposal by creating the L12 football award show, I believe that I have met all the client requirements and also added to it by changing the way off advertising to something more modern and demographically expanded to multiple ranges of target audiences.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Propositional Messaging

Methods Of Research - Magazines

Photoshop Image Adjustments